
Garry is the moderator of this wonderful yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/south_coast_uk_rude_men/ There's lots of great pictures and stories for your masturbation pleasure. Garry also likes to masturbate. Here are some photos of him.






I thought I would recount one incident when I was masturbating that sticks in my mind. I was stark naked on the couch in the living room with the blinds open, rock hard and horny. I saw a reflection in the parked cars of a man walking along the pavement towards my house. I lifted my legs and rubbed my cock in full view if he should happen to look in my window which is only six feet from the pavement. I played with my cock as he came into view and looked straight in my window, much to my shock. He was an old guy who lived down the street, I had seen him in the local shop a few times. He was well into his sixties, slightly overweight and balding. I froze while he slowed down and stopped at my front gate, all the time looking in at me naked and erect. I did not know what to do as he opened the gate and approached the front door, I knew I had left it open but certainly not for an old man like him. I heard him in the hall and I pulled the blinds down, I was scared, was he going to report me for indecent exposure? He walked into the living room where I was sitting naked, I didn't know what to do. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise, I errrr..." I tried to explain myself but I noticed he was staring at my cock. I had begun to go limp but the more he looked the harder I got again. "I really am sorry" I said, as he looked me in the eye. "Spread your legs and play with your cock" he said. He came towards me and I spread my legs and begun to wank, I was feeling so horny. He got his cock out as he stood in front of me and began to play with himself. "Show me your arsehole" he instructed, I instantly lifted my legs to expose my hole. He continued to wank himself and licked his index finger, before I knew it he had slid his went finger straight up my anus. I was totally in his power, horny as hell, legs spread for him to finger, cock rock hard. Before long I exploded my spunk all over myself, then with a few deep thrusts of his finger up my arse he shot his cum over my chest, face and open mouth. I still see my "finger buddy" from time to time...
Garry
Garry
(UK Nude Guy)

No comments:
Post a Comment